Wednesday, April 15, 2009

6 AM Thoughts...or lack thereof.

So this seems like as good a time as any to write something.  If I sound a little distant, know I am not all here.  "Why are you up so late/early?" ask you.  Well you see it all started about...12 hours ago.  I was working on homework, a paper more specifically...a paper on the Coen brothers for my Film History class even more specifically.  I had about half of it done before today.  It was a 10 pager, and I had about 5 of that done.  Not too bad, I wrote the last one on a film and it took me about 4 hours.  No worries.  

Well, for some reason or other, I wasn't able to write from 8PM-12AM, so I figured I'd bang it out in a couple hours and get to bed by 2-2:30.  Then something happened...something I didn't like very much at all...but did at the same time.  I got into it.  I got this brilliant (and I say that in all sarcasm...sort of) idea to make the paper amazing.  Sooooooo...20 sources, 15 pictures and roughly 3,000 words later...I have my paper finished, at 5:30 AM. 

At that point I was faced with a dilemna...go to bed for 3 hours...or push through, go to my daily routine, and head back to bed sometime in the afternoon.  As you can probably guess, I chose the latter, for better or worse.  1 hour til breakfast, 2 .75 til my first class, and 7.75 til I can go to bed. This should make for an interesting day to say the least.  

1 comment:

  1. Yup, I posted that teller link several weeks ago..incredible insights...truth is truth regardless of who says it. Thanks for commenting.

    ReplyDelete